Let our 95+ years of experience help you obtain a fresh financial start.
Pocatello Bankruptcy Attorneys
Your Personal Guides to Debt Relief
For some reason, most people assume that heavy debt is something you just have to live with once you accrue it. It is our mission here at Avery Law – Idaho’s largest bankruptcy law firm – to show people the truth: debt can be undone. Using a variety of legal tools, you may be able to find debt relief in less time than you expect.
Since we were first founded in 1985, we have successfully helped more than 8,000 people achieve successful bankruptcies and others still find other debt relief options. We are also known for our exclusive 720 Credit Rebuilding program that can help you buy a new car or home within just two years of your bankruptcy filing.
Find out more about all our services in Pocatello today. Call (208) 285-2085.
Overview of Our Most Popular Services
As a full-service bankruptcy law firm, we are capable of assisting you with every single part of your bankruptcy and debt relief case. Our experience becomes your own when you allow us to act as your guide or legal representatives. We will do as much as we can for your bankruptcy case and filing, allowing you to take a much-needed breather from the situation.
Use our services to help you with the following and more:
- Chapter 7: If you have overwhelming debt that needs to be liquidated as much as possible, Chapter 7 bankruptcy might be right for you.
- Chapter 13: You can reorganize your debt and repay a portion of it across three-to-five years with Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Asset protection: Using state and federal policies, you may be able to protect your most valuable possessions from repossession and debtors.
- Automatic stays: Filing for bankruptcy creates an automatic stay on your accounts and property, halting collection efforts in their tracks.
- Foreclosure defense: Losing your home to foreclosure is frightening, but there are ways you can work against it with our help.
- Creditor harassment: Tired of creditors calling you at all hours? Talk to our Pocatello bankruptcy attorneys about how to prevent creditor harassment in all its forms.
Contact us now to arrange a free initial consultation with our lawyers.
Pocatello Office Location
- 410 Yellowstone Avenue, Pocatello, ID 83201
From beginning to end, this was a much more pleasant experience than I ever imagined thanks to all of the helpful and caring ...- Chuck
The bankruptcy case went very smooth and I was impressed at how easy John made the whole process.- Bankruptcy Client
Thank you for all your help through these trying times.- Bankruptcy client |
Averylaw handled my case very professional my financial situation was were this was my best option Averylaw gave me the best ...- Steven & Tammy L.
Going through a bankruptcy is never easy. A person's self worth feels like crap and having to enter the world of owing people ...- Former Client
Ryan made a very difficult process manageable. He always put us first and helped us navigate this difficult process with ...- Former Client
Thanks John! The work you did for us was painless and your fees were very reasonable. We will do business with you again.- Former Client
Because of my situation I was very nervous to meet with anyone. John made the process as simple as possible. Not only did he ...- Bankruptcy Client
We Want to help you get your life back! so we have partnered with 720 CreditScore program to help you start your journey.