Let our 95+ years of experience help you obtain a fresh financial start.
Boise Bankruptcy Lawyers
Trusted Debt Relief Counsel Since 1985 – Call (208) 285-2085
At Avery Law, our team of attorneys understands how intimidating bankruptcy can seem. Whether you are facing foreclosure or struggling to pay off credit card debt, we have the experience and extensive insight you’ll need to secure financial freedom.
Why choose Avery Law?
- Our firm has helped clients complete 8,000+ bankruptcies
- We have been served thousands of clients since 1985
- Our firm has received an Excellent Avvo Rating for professionalism and experience
- We offer an exclusive 720 Credit Rebuilding program, allowing you to buy a house or a car with the best interest rates in as little as 2 years.
Founding attorney John Avery has practiced bankruptcy law since 1985. In that time, our firm has guided thousands of clients through the bankruptcy process. We are dedicated to providing high-quality legal services as we help clients recover from debt. We provide our bankruptcy services with compassion, in a no-judgement environment.
Types of Bankruptcy Issues We Handle
Our bankruptcy practice encompasses the many complex issues that can arise when seeking debt relief. In addition to helping you file under the right chapter, our attorneys can also help you protect your home, stop creditor harassment, and even consider non-bankruptcy debt relief options.
Debt relief services available with Avery Law include:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy - Offers full relief from dischargeable debts through a liquidation of certain assets
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy - Allows filers to restructure their debt in a repayment plan
- Foreclosure Defense - Bankruptcy and other debt relief options can stop foreclosure proceedings and save your home
- Creditor Harassment - Consumers are protected against unlawful collection attempts, and the automatic stay in bankruptcy prevents contact from creditors
- Debt Negotiation - An alternative to bankruptcy, debt negotiation is a method where you and your attorney work with your creditor to rework, reduce, or even settle debts
We also handle credit disputes and errors, Fair Credit Reporting Act violations, and even Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Clients Trust Us to Protect Their Interests
For nearly three decades, clients have been coming to us handle their bankruptcy and foreclosure matters. They know we are dedicated to using our skills to secure favorable, lasting outcomes.
Get in touch with our law firm to review your financial situation. We can determine if you are eligible to file for bankruptcy. We are familiar with rules and guidelines established by the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, and we are prepared to put our 65 years of combined experience to work for you.
From beginning to end, this was a much more pleasant experience than I ever imagined thanks to all of the helpful and caring ...- Chuck
The bankruptcy case went very smooth and I was impressed at how easy John made the whole process.- Bankruptcy Client
Thank you for all your help through these trying times.- Bankruptcy client |
Averylaw handled my case very professional my financial situation was were this was my best option Averylaw gave me the best ...- Steven & Tammy L.
Going through a bankruptcy is never easy. A person's self worth feels like crap and having to enter the world of owing people ...- Former Client
Ryan made a very difficult process manageable. He always put us first and helped us navigate this difficult process with ...- Former Client
Thanks John! The work you did for us was painless and your fees were very reasonable. We will do business with you again.- Former Client
Because of my situation I was very nervous to meet with anyone. John made the process as simple as possible. Not only did he ...- Bankruptcy Client
We Want to help you get your life back! so we have partnered with 720 CreditScore program to help you start your journey.